Thursday, October 17, 2013

Make Your Own Free Printable

Here's what's awesome about fall.  Everything!  I love it!  ALL of it!  Not so much a fan of the blizzard that follows, but autumn itself is a treasure from heaven.  No joke.  LOVE it!  My little family has hit the pumpkin patch three times now and it just never gets old.  Hot cocoa, bonfires, family visiting from out of town, blustery visits to Lake Michigan, dancing in the painted leaves with no jackets on, dancing in the painted leaves with several jackets on, snuggling, enjoying, just being.  Heaven on earth, I tell you.  I love my little family and I love this time of year.  So much so that I wanted to frame a little quote about it...which is why I designed this free printable for you!  (Did you see how I shifted right into that?  Smooth, right?)

This design was created as an 8.5 x 11 paper, but it can be cropped to 8 x 10 if you'd like.  The cool thing about this pretty little printable is that you can totally customize it to say whatever you want!  Choose your favorite quote, your monogram, your secret hopes and dreams, whatever floats your boat!  (I only ask that you utilize this for your personal use only and don't redistribute it por favor.)

Click on the preview image below to download the file.  Enjoy!!!


16 comments:

  1. Thank you for the frebies.. I love your blog. :)
    xo,Rist!

    http://ristlicious.blogspot.com/2013/10/sheinside-daily-to-formal-style-midweek.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci pour ce nouveau freebie - j'adore aussi votre blog et tout ce que vous nous offrez si généreusement! je vous souhaite un bel automne, rempli de soleil et de couleurs chaudes.. Amitiés de France

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful things you create! And I love, love, love autumn too. Best season EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much!! It's so very pretty!! Hope you have a lovely fall weekend!!! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice blog.... with good style... i followed you... please follow back... much love http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://paystoon.com/?id=Winnard09

    just Click everyone

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello I'am Chris From France!!
    This is not a "spam"
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging
    ****************
    You can forward this invitation to your friends

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your post is pretty awesome. Thanks for this nice post.
    Sam @ HDWall24

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for creating all these beautiful works :D I just started a blog yesterday and was struggling how to decorate my blog...and then, I found your amazing blog!!! I am now using one of the background for my blog and still learning how to put more stuff in!

    Please feel free to check out my blog :P

    Love,
    Charlotte

    http://foreignlylove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just created a new post, and I featured you in my post :P
    Love your designs!

    Love,
    Charlotte
    http://foreignlylove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! We are so glad you're here! We may not always be able to comment on your blog, but please know that we will be visiting and considering you for our next Featured Blogger!