Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Shabby Blogs works on WORDPRESS!!!



I am so excited I can hardly stand it!  Wordpress users have been begging us for ages to make our designs available to them and the day has finally come!  Once you choose your favorite background and press the "get code" button, you'll now see instructions for BOTH Blogger AND Wordpress.  (But I'll post a video tutorial walking WP users through the process as well.)  Tell your friends and your friends' friends!  Eeeeep!  It's like Christmas!!!!!

*Speaking of holidays, we need some brand new fall-ish designs, huh?  TONS coming ASAP!

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Good news indeed! Thank you so much for the early Christmas present! =) Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I was worried about space and WordPress limits their free option to 3 GB ... The writing settings allow you to choose the default post category, posting format ... The main option you need to look at is comment moderation.wordpress

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got on chance to win since I'm in Bangladesh but appreciate your post so nicely desingned

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.A fantastic presentation. Very open and informative.You have beautifully presented your thought in this blog post. WordPress

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! We are so glad you're here! We may not always be able to comment on your blog, but please know that we will be visiting and considering you for our next Featured Blogger!