Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Free Fall Blog Frames


I don't know about you, but I don't believe in school pictures.  My poor kids would probably be so much happier if I did, but I don't.  Instead, I believe in marching my three young daughters into the apple orchard up the road and making them pose for about a thousand pictures none of us are really in the mood for taking.  And then we drink hot chocolate and mess up our hair and dance around the house in our undies to celebrate our impeccable behavior.  :)  I would never claim we are an ordinary family, but I kind of love us anyway.

I wanted to create some frames that you could use on your blogs or facebook or wherever to display those fall photos I know you're making people pose for too.  Have fun with them!!!

15 comments:

  1. This is such a cute post!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll put this in my next article, it's about the fall season so, that's a great frame for a autumn picture! :)

    www.leenatheunicorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ilove your writing I also love the frames but how do i use on my blog please

      Delete
  3. these frames are LOVELY!! thankyou soo much!! i am gonna add them to my blog ASAP! :) www.bizzy-bs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to thank Shabby Blogs due to gorgeous designs which have been part in my brazilian blog 'Pot-pourri da Karen'.

    http://potpourridakaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful frames, thanks! Your blog and page are very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! I would also love to know how to put the frame around an inserted image on my blog. I am very new to blogging and do not have everything quite figured out. Any tips or tutorials you could provide would be greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've only just discovered your blog and I love it! I absolutely love these frames!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just recently created my blog and I am so very *beyond* happy that I found Shabby Blogs! Please take a moment to look at how beautiful you helped make my blog. :)

    Stay awesome.

    http://triggeredhappy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! We are so glad you're here! We may not always be able to comment on your blog, but please know that we will be visiting and considering you for our next Featured Blogger!